BIRTHDAY MESSAGE

 

Today is a very special day as I celebrate another year of life. As the Commissioner for Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management, my work is incredibly fulfilling yet challenging. Every day, I strive to make a positive impact on the lives of those affected by crises and disasters across our great state.

On this birthday, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for the opportunity to serve in this crucial role. It is an immense honor and privilege. I am thankful for the dedicated team that supports me and for the resilience of the communities we work with.

As I reflect on the past year, I am proud of the progress we have made in providing aid, relief, and support to those in need. However, I also recognize that much work lies ahead, and I remain committed to tackling the challenges head-on with renewed vigor and determination.

On a personal note, this birthday is a reminder to cherish the precious moments with loved ones and to continue pursuing my passions with unwavering dedication.

I wish myself a year filled with good health, happiness, and the strength to overcome any obstacles that may come my way. May this new year bring even greater opportunities to make a lasting difference in the lives of those we serve.

Happy birthday to me!

Warmest regards,
Hajara Yakubu Wanka
Commissioner for Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR HOPE ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR 2027

ELECTORAL ACT: ADC ACCUSES SENATE, HOUSE OF DELAY TACTICS

PRESS STATEMENTADC Condemns Attempted Arrest of Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, Warns Against Escalating Pattern of Political Intimidation