Congratulations on your victory in the court of Appeals


Today, as Commissioner of Humanitarian Affairs and disaster management , I joyfully welcomed His Excellency, Governor Senator Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed, alongside other commissioners. The outpouring of excitement in Bauchi State following the Appeal Court's affirmation of the Governor's election victory is palpable.

I am honored to serve in Governor Mohammed's administration and witness firsthand his admirable leadership and commitment to uplifting our communities. His plans for inclusive development and citizen empowerment under the New Bauchi Project inspire hope across the state.

Now, with the election dispute firmly settled, I am confident the Governor can fully focus his formidable talents on driving progress. I invite all of Bauchi's citizens - regardless of political leanings - to unite behind his visionary leadership. When we work collectively, harnessing our rich diversity of perspectives, the horizons for our state's future grow ever brighter.

As Commissioner, I feel proud to collaborate with His Excellency. Together, we can build a Bauchi State that sets the standard for opportunity, prosperity and caring community.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR HOPE ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR 2027

ELECTORAL ACT: ADC ACCUSES SENATE, HOUSE OF DELAY TACTICS

PRESS STATEMENTADC Condemns Attempted Arrest of Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, Warns Against Escalating Pattern of Political Intimidation