COMMISSIONER FOR HUMANITARIAN AFFAIRS AND DISASTER MANAGEMENT TOOK PALLIATIVES DISTRIBUTION TO ITAS-GADAU LGA
Food Aid Reaches Itas Gadau's Most Vulnerable
As Commissioner for Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management, I was honored to lead a distribution effort bringing critical food supplies to Itas Gadau Local Government Area today.
Representing our committee's Chairman, the Emir of Bauchi Rilwanu Suleiman Adamu, I worked closely with local officials to ensure aid reached those most in need. Despite difficult circumstances, we were able to proceed smoothly.
I encouraged beneficiaries to use these provisions wisely in order to sustain their families through this challenging period. They expressed profound gratitude to Governor Senator Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed for this lifeline, pledging loyalty in return.
Moments like these remind me why I am so committed to public service. Seeing the relief on recipients' faces as food security is restored, even temporarily, is incredibly rewarding.
While Bauchi State continues to grapple with hardship, our administration remains dedicated to serving citizens, no matter how remote their community. We will not rest until stability and prosperity return for all. I am honored to play a role in that mission.
Comments
Post a Comment