BAUCHI STATE COMMISSIONER FOR HUMANITARIAN AFFAIRS AND DISASTER MANAGEMENT TOOK PALLIATIVES DISTRIBUTION TO GAMAWA LGA

Today I was honored to oversee an additional distribution of palliatives in Gamawa Local Government Area. A total of 5,000 underprivileged residents received allocations of rice and other nutritious provisions to aid them during this economically challenging period. I extend my gratitude to the Gamawa LGA administration for their valued cooperation in facilitating this successful dispensation of relief materials. It is deeply gratifying that we have been able to expand our support to disadvantaged citizens across more of our state. I am committed to persisting in these endeavors to assist the disadvantaged people of Bauchi.
All thanks to our workaholic Governor Senator Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed for facilitating this palliative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR HOPE ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR 2027

ELECTORAL ACT: ADC ACCUSES SENATE, HOUSE OF DELAY TACTICS

PRESS STATEMENTADC Condemns Attempted Arrest of Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, Warns Against Escalating Pattern of Political Intimidation