BAUCHI STATE COMMISSIONER FOR HUMANITARIAN AFFAIRS AND DISASTER MANAGEMENT TOOK PALLIATIVES DISTRIBUTION TO JAMA'ARE LGA.

As the State Commissioner of Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management, I am honored to be here today flagging off the distribution of palliatives to vulnerable citizens of Katagum Local Government Area. 
I want to express my gratitude to the Ministry for Local Government Affairs, the Katagum LG administration and Katagum Emirate Council for their tremendous support in making this distribution exercise a success. 
It brings me joy to be able to provide this relief of 25kg of rice to 4368 of our fellow citizens during these difficult economic times. I encourage the beneficiaries to use these provisions wisely. 
I also want to reassure those who have not yet benefited that this is an ongoing effort, and there will be future rounds of distribution targeted at others in need. We remain committed to supporting the poorest and most vulnerable in our communities under the leadership of Governor Senator Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR HOPE ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR 2027

ELECTORAL ACT: ADC ACCUSES SENATE, HOUSE OF DELAY TACTICS

PRESS STATEMENTADC Condemns Attempted Arrest of Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, Warns Against Escalating Pattern of Political Intimidation