Goodwill Message

By: Hajara Yakubu Wanka 
Hon. Commissioner, Ministry of Humanitarian and Disaster Management Bauchi state. 

I am deeply honored to have been sworn in as Commissioner for Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management in Bauchi State, Nigeria. I want to extend my sincere gratitude to His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Bauchi State Senator Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed, for entrusting me with this important responsibility.

My appointment is a testament to the confidence the administration has in my abilities to serve the good people of Bauchi State. I do not take this trust lightly. I pledge to work diligently alongside my colleagues to enhance the living conditions of citizens through effective humanitarian services and disaster management.

I also want to thank the leadership and members of the Peoples Democratic Party at both the National and State levels for their unflinching support leading up to this appointment. Your solidarity inspired me to aspire for public office in the first place. I will forever remain loyal to the party.

To the good people of Bauchi State, I say thank you. Your overwhelming goodwill messages and prayers have motivated me to hit the ground running from day one. I will need your continued support and counsel as I settle into this new role. Together, we will build a Bauchi State we can all be proud of.

Once again, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Let us join hands and work towards making Bauchi State a beacon of progress, prosperity and peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR HOPE ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR 2027

ELECTORAL ACT: ADC ACCUSES SENATE, HOUSE OF DELAY TACTICS

PRESS STATEMENTADC Condemns Attempted Arrest of Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, Warns Against Escalating Pattern of Political Intimidation