Bauchi State Commissioner Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management Assumes duties:


As I, Hajiya Hajara Yakubu Wanka, assumed my duties today as the pioneer Commissioner of the newly established Bauchi State Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management, I called upon the management and staff of this ministry to work together for the benefit of Bauchi's citizens. Speaking on Wednesday, August 16th 2023, I emphasized the importance of accountability, transparency and responsibility in bringing succor to vulnerable communities, which is our mandate. In line with Governor Senator Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed's policies and 'Bauchi First' vision, I pledged to implement key initiatives and involve all ministry staff in the tasks ahead. I also committed to an open door leadership style that welcomes productive inputs to enhance the administration's goals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR HOPE ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR 2027

ELECTORAL ACT: ADC ACCUSES SENATE, HOUSE OF DELAY TACTICS

PRESS STATEMENTADC Condemns Attempted Arrest of Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, Warns Against Escalating Pattern of Political Intimidation