OPEN LETTER TO HIS EXCELLENCY ATIKU ABUBAKAR GCON
By: Amb Aliyu Bin Abbas
Dear Distinguished Father of the Nation,
I watched with great admiration and pride, your exclusive interview with Arise Media where you unpacked your policy and Reform Agenda for Nigeria, as well as provide pungent clarifications on the varying misconceptions about your person, politics and business, and also the circumstances around the emergence of H.E Dr. Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa as your Vice President-nominee.
I am particularly impressed with your pragmatic engagement of the issues bedevilling us as nation across security, power, energy, infrastructure, education, health, economy etc. Your responses provided enough context from your years as Vice President, and therefore made you convincing as one with a deep knowledge and understanding of the issues, and who was critical in the economic reforms of the current 4th Republic.
Your presidential disposition, eloquent coherence, statistical awareness and controlled-countenance, has no doubt sent a chill in the camp of our critics who have always appraised you within the context of President Muhammadu Buhari's deficient intellection with respect. Nothing vindicates this more than the positive review the interview has received thus far across all media.
I know that I do not speak for myself alone when I say that by this interview, you have set the tone for the campaign season ahead of us.
I have always believed that destiny has assigned a role for you in our search, as a Nation, for a better tomorrow. You have once again reinforced that belief by that brilliant outing.
Rest assured that we shall ride on it in our engagement with our constituencies with a view to actualizing your divine presidential mandate.
Surely, As One, We Can Get it Done.
Comments
Post a Comment